Presale Organisational Development Consultant
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
With your deep subject knowledge and consulting experience, you’ll help build the presales and implementation content and delivery. Doing so you’ll drive real change in hundreds of organisations and directly impact how thousands of people grow in their careers. You want to take up this challenge with a technology and data-driven approach. Creating bespoke content for enterprise customers to support the sales function. You will work very closely with the Sales Team supporting them during the sales cycle with your expertise in organisational science and employee engagement.
- Masters degree in organisational psychology, management, or related and at least three years experience consulting on employee engagement and organisational change
- Excellent written communication skills, able to communicate sometimes-complex perspectives concisely in native-level English.
- Presenting and pitching to clients including both C-Suite, org development, and wider HR BPs and business leadership
- Consulting clients on how to transition from their current engagement solution to a more continuous model with Peakon
- Experience in researching, developing and implementing organisational development and engagement programmes
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips