We’re a team driven by the belief that we can radically change the world of work. We believe – and hear from our customers every day – that when an organisation understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterised by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organisations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
Since launching in January 2016 our growth has been phenomenal. We’ve built a client list that includes WorldFirst, Secret Escapes, and Trinity Mirror, and the response to our product has been extraordinary – our current Net Promoter Score is 60!
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
You believe that organisations should be run differently than they are today. You want to be a part of a team that collaborates and works very hard to realise a vision of a new way of working. You want to relay that vision to every other organisation out there.
You are not afraid of asking for the deal while at the same time understanding the importance of delivering real long-term client value. You’ll love solving customers problems as much as closing deals. Your level of ambition and determination will be off the scale, and you’ll relish the opportunity to be a crucial part of a team that will take Peakon and your career into hyperspace.
- Close a quota of deals per month based on meetings provided to you by a sales development rep.
- Have an ability - and desire - to understand customers problems and sell solutions that solve those problems.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
- Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Help us define the sales strategy and build the sales organisation.
- Extensive experience with tech/startup sales, ideally in SaaS for mid-market companies.
- Proven track record of building a client base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
- Ability to communicate with C-level or equivalent professionals.
- Ability to identify customer problems and propose comprehensive solutions for their needs.
- Comfortable conversing about management techniques and basic statistics (correlation, regression, distributions, etc.).
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process.
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organisational skills.
- Strong technical understanding and excellent presentation skills
- Unlimited annual leave
- Off-site trips to Europe
- Flexible working