People Partner - Nordics & DACH
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
We are looking for a hands on HR Business Partner to support our expanding teams in the Nordic and DACH region. You will be working across multiple business functions, leading and executing rolling out global initiatives locally in Copenhagen and Berlin. This is a great role for someone that wants exposure to a lot of areas of HR. You will be working closely with the Director of People to create and drive the people strategy. As you will be working between our Copenhagen and Berlin office it is essential you have an up to date German and Danish employment law knowledge and fluency in both languages.
- Plan and execute on HR initiatives
- Employee advisor to all employees based in our Copenhagen and Berlin office
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure the HR function is providing a world class service to best support business needs
- Support building and updating company policies (one of the first projects will be to update the employee handbook in Copenhagen and Berlin)
- Actively identify gaps and implement changes necessary to cover risks within the business
- 4+ years working within HR, preferably at Business Partner level
- Fluent in Danish and German - Verbal & written
- First class communication skills with a solutions driven attitude
- International experience working within matrix organisations
- Thrive in an environment of managing competing priorities, timelines and projects.
- Be proactive in showcasing your skills and initiative by coming up with fresh ideas to help achieve our strategic plan.
- Extensive experience within Employment & Labour Law - Germany and Denmark
- Be happy to support other areas of the organisation when required
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised lunch everyday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy