At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
WHO YOU ARE
You have a passion for visual design and storytelling. Think Wes Anderson meets Hans Christian Andersen (though your surname doesn’t have to be Anders(o/e)n). It’ll be your mission to add extra creativity to our message, and spread it far and wide via the medium of video. The goal? Peakon becomes synonymous with high-quality, useful content for HR leaders and managers.
This is a great opportunity to work with a brand that is genuinely changing the way people work, and that has a wealth of proprietary data and original content that can used to create compelling videos. You’ll be working with an ambitious and fun team who want to breathe some life into B2B marketing - and we’re looking for someone with the same aspirations. You’ll be confident behind a camera lens, a whizz at After Effects/Premiere Pro, and keen to develop as a marketer and storyteller.
Our new Video Marketer will film and edit the majority of our video content. The overall aim is to showcase the people who use the platform, the team behind the scenes, and to establish a strong video brand. You’ll need to excel in the following areas:
- Communicating brand personality and values through video
- Creating engaging narratives
- Ensuring content is multi-purpose
- Creating strong and distinctive shots
- Capturing contextual b-roll footage
- Interviewing in a way that ensures the subject is at ease
- Ensuring high-quality video and sound
- Building a video stock library for additional projects
- Understanding the scale of each video project
- Able to quickly assemble and manage teams of freelancers for larger shoots
- Creating complimentary animations to highlight key messages
- Basic colour editing
- Understanding of music rights and music selection
- Collaborating in a multi-functional team
- Project management
- Budgets and budget allocation
- Passionate about technology, data and psychology
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy