Customer On-boarding Specialist
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
As a member of the Peakon customer success team, you will be an integral part of the customer onboarding experience. From the initial conversation with a new customer, you will help guide the account creation and create the Peakon experience.
- Act as the main point of contact for the technical setup of new customer accounts during the onboarding phase of the account lifecycle
- Partner with key stakeholders within an organisation and the account’s customer success manager to successfully provision the Peakon platform with the necessary data and account settings
- Work in tandem with the customer success manager to set up new customers around the globe for a successful product launch
- Be a technical expert with the functionality of Peakon – when a customer has a question, we come to you for your in-depth knowledge
- Extensive experience in a role with transferable skills - for example customer support, implementations or account support (ideally with a SaaS product).
- Intermediate Excel skills - you must love working with data and know how to manipulate it (for example - formulas, pivot tables and data editing).
- Excellent inter-personal skills - you will be working with customers and will be a key part of their first impressions of Peakon.
- Thrive on a fast-paced and dynamic environment - you will be working with customers around the world and will have multiple accounts running at the same time.
- Project management – we work in a fast paced environment with competing priorities. If you thrive on this type of rapidly growing organisation, we are a potential fit for you.
- Written and verbal communication – you must have the ability to explain sometimes complex instructions in a coherent style.
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy