At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
Peakon Training is a new approach to leadership development based on a simple but powerful concept. Generalised training methods have failed to equip managers with the skills they need. Without these skills, the teams they lead become disengaged, resulting in wasted potential on a vast scale (globally only ~30 percent of employees are highly engaged, with much of this attributed to managers). Building on the deep understanding that Peakon’s engagement analytics provides for each team, the platform can in turn recommend the skills that each leader needs to develop most. Training moves from general to specific; the benefits, from unproven to highly quantifiable.
As Peakon Training’s content, you’ll own the production of micro-learning courses on skills such as employee empowerment, providing effective feedback, conducting development discussions, goal-setting, and much more. You’ll work collaboratively with organisational psychologists, designers, and engineers. This role reports to the Director of Product.
You have a strong successful track-record in copywriting and translating academic writing into easy to understand and action copy. You enjoy collaborating across teams to create value and solve problems.
You are probably doing a great job at your current position but looking for an opportunity to work on a product impacting the lives of thousands of managers around the world.
- Develop an excellent understanding of Peakon users, their needs and challenges, in close collaboration with our organisational development science team.
- Using creative writing skills to turning research and lesson plans into engaging learning content in a micro-learning format.
- Collaborate with data scientists to test, validate, and improve content, to maximise its learning capability.
- Work with the product manager and engineering team on developing innovative and interactive content in the cross section between content and digital format.
- Ensuring a smooth production flow which will allow us to continuously publish a steady stream of new content in multiple languages.
- Manage and improve the publishing flow all the way from idea generation built on user research over to publishing the content in the CMS.
- Strong process, project & content management skills
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience with copywriting and content creation
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy