Head of Customer Success
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
WHO YOU ARE
You know the importance of a company’s culture, and you believe you know what it takes to create great places to work. As a manager within the Customer Success team you will lead a group of Customer Success Managers through their daily roles, be the first point of contact for accounts in need and drive the business performance of your team.
You will interact daily with HR leaders, company executives and managers to help realise their engagement strategies and build long term relationships with the customers in your portfolio.
You are not afraid of hard work and building processes for the long-term and understand balancing individual needs alongside the businesses. You will lead a creative, dynamic and fun team of customer success managers. You love training and helping people be better than they were day in day out.
You will be working with a product that people love, and a team who know how to balance structured processes with the desire to meet customers’ unique needs. We see this reflected in our customer NPS of above 60, and a transactional NPS for our onboarding experience of above 90.
- Lead a team of dynamic Customer Success Managers with global enterprise accounts
- Mentor, train and coach your team of customer success managers from their first day to an ongoing career development
- Ensure that customer success processes are constantly refined to make sure that Customer Success Managers are empowered to do a great job
- Closely work with your respective customer success managers to nurture account opportunities and ensure every client is fully realising the benefits of the product through a direct partnership
- Responsible for ensuring all accounts within your portfolio continue their relationship through renewal and identify opportunities for growth potential within your customer base
- Demonstrate exceptional knowledge of Peakon and educate both customer success managers and key account stakeholders on best practices
- Creatively work with the product team to bring customer feedback to life with new features and offerings
- Be innovative and make an impact: on your customers, on your team, and on the company
Our ideal candidate
- Relevant work experience in a related managerial role with a strong preference to human resources, people operations or engagement management within a technology organisation
- Experience in leading a team and a passion for people management
- Motivated to join a fast growing organisation, build a team and constantly learn and grow
- Outgoing and eager to build strong and meaningful relationships with customers and partners in a wide variety of industries
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external, written and oral communication are critical in this role
- A highly quantitative approach to understanding, measuring, and forecasting customer behavior
- Ability to present and interact with C-Level teams with ease and professionalism
- Experience with Intercom and salesforce.com is highly preferred
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy