Customer Support Specialist (German speaking)
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
As a Customer Support Specialist, you’ll provide quality service, training and technical assistance to Peakon clients. You’ll educate our clients on product features and/or additional services to meet their needs. You’ll answer client questions, resolve client issues and ultimately be the main source of customer and technical support for a global audience.
You will have the opportunity to actively monitor support queues and work with your team to achieve key metrics and targets, including response times and satisfaction scores. You will partner across various departments to raise awareness of customer praise, pain points and struggles.
- Provide native and english language support to customers from different timezones in the appropriate and timely manner.
- Be a Peakon advocate and collaborate with other teams such as Customer Success and Product to escalate queries, ensure a great customer experience and share users’ feedback.
- Triage incoming requests, spot trends in customer issues and flag them to the rest of the team
- Elevate your teammates by sharing knowledge, contributing to team projects and finding new and innovating ideas
- 2-3 years experience in a customer-facing role preferred, preferably in a SaaS B2B setting.
- Native level fluency in German & English, both verbal and written. Nordics languages are a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, especially when providing technical support to those of varying technical fluencies.
- Strong customer service, multitasking and prioritisation skills. You are a problem solver and you are not afraid to go above and beyond for your customers.
- Love to teach others and you’re eager to learn as much as you can.
- Familiarity with modern ticketing systems (Intercom, Zendesk, Desk.com)
- Experience with Podio, Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Excel) is a plus
- Flexibility to help ensure our customers are supported during varied hours
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy