Digital Product Designer
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
We’re looking for a Product Designer to join our design team. You’ll be an integral part of building the team and the Peakon product going forward.
You’ll be working mainly on our web and mobile app and future products on the roadmap but also help on the marketing site and material. So it's important that you're strong in UI design.
General UX skills and understanding of how to sketch, test and iterate designs and ideas is vital. Overall, the most important thing is that you have a strong interest in what you do and have a willingness to learn new stuff.
- Proficient in Sketch
- Proficient in Principle or similar
- Can create and follow style guides and component based design
- Self-motivated learner
- UX experience
- Good at communicating in English
- Experience with dashboard design is a plus
- Motivated to learn and grow. This position exposes the candidate to all aspects of a successful product, from development through end-user adoption and beyond.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and comfortable with risk. We face big challenges and candidates should be prepared to problem-solve on the fly.
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised lunch everyday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy