Growth Marketing Manager
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
We are looking for a growth marketing manager to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe. As a growth marketing manager, you’ll be part of our core marketing team in London and you will be responsible for planning, executing, measuring and optimising growth initiatives with the goal of increasing pipeline generation.
The ideal candidate has experience in growth marketing, conversion rate optimisation, marketing automation and analytics ideally in a B2B Saas environment. You have experience working with CMS (WordPress), Tag Management (GTM), Analytics (GA/Mixpanel), Marketing Automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) tools or similar.
Most importantly, you are data driven, results focused and passionate about growth.
- Develop a deep understanding of our marketing and sales funnel, identify areas of inefficiency and look for solutions that will scale as Peakon grows
- Lead the ideation and execution of tests, initiatives and/or campaigns that will improve performance and drive growth
- Optimise our marketing infrastructure and tech stack (Marketo, Salesforce, Intercom etc)
- Build and optimise landing pages
- Implement analytics (e.g. GA, Mixpanel) and measurement of growth initiatives, tests and nurturing campaigns, using data to make informed decisions
- Help plan, execute and measure digital campaigns for regional marketers
- Help plan, execute and measure email marketing activities
- 3+ years growth marketing/digital marketing experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Advanced analytical skills and experience using data to make decisions
- Excellent problem solving abilities, able to come up with your own solutions where one doesn’t already exist
- Ability to think strategically and act tactically
- Experience with CMS (WordPress), Tag Management (GTM), Analytics (GA/Mixpanel), Marketing Automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) tools or similar is essential
- Basic HTML/CSS for email required
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy