Business Value Services Intern
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
We are looking for a Business Value Services (BVS) intern to join one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe. As part of the new BVS function, you’ll join the core commercial team in London and help with the planning, executing and measuring of BVS initiatives, with the goal of increasing pipeline generation and closing revenue across our strategic accounts.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate an interest in business strategy, marketing and sales. With a keen eye for detail, you must be hard-working, data-driven, analytical and, most importantly, eager to learn.
This is a 3 month fixed-term position with an immediate start date.
- Develop and deliver compelling research and business case presentations aimed at identifying, accelerating and justifying sales opportunities
- Work alongside sales and other commercial functions, to identify, prioritise and quantify key business drivers and metrics
- Assist in the development of custom proposals and deal structures
- Research, understand and present key industry trends
- Help plan and execute account strategies
- Studies in a related field such as business, management or marketing
- Business acumen and a desire to learn about B2B SaaS business
- Analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Excellent problem solving abilities; able to come up with your own solutions where one doesn’t already exist
- Well organised and a team player
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware