Sales Enablement Manager, EMEA
Who We Are
We believe that we can radically change the world of work. We hear from our customers every day that when an organization understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterized by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organizations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
Who you are
A Sales Enablement professional who believes their job is a vital role to increasing the efficiency of the Sales Org from onboarding to ongoing training. Someone with both a technical and personal mindset, this person will be able to analyze sometimes complex data sets in our CRM (SFDC) as well as own our Sales Enablement and Marketing Automation platform (Showpad) to understand in detail the different facets of product updates and releases, all while being able to communicate those details to the Sales team in a concise way so they in turn can communicate those points to our customers. This role will be responsible for developing and maintaining our ‘sales playbook’ while also coaching reps on how to use our Sales Tool kit so thriving in the Presentation setting at the leadership level is also a must. The Sales Enablement Manager will be a Strategic part of our Sales Org, working closely with the Sales and Customer Success leadership teams to develop messaging around Marketing and Product releases but also providing much needed bandwidth coverage to those leaders so you will ideally have a collaborative mindset around how to work with all teams involved. In this role you will focus on increasing the effectiveness of the Sales Organization so you will ideally be well versed in SaaS, selling to C-Level and Sales process & methodology.
- As the Peakon Sales Team continues to grow globally we must continue to invest in and develop our people. As the face of Peakon in the Market, Sales reps should be knowledgeable, trustworthy and confident.
- We must create a system where our teams can continue to grow with both external and internal hires, being able to join and contribute in as little time as possible accounting for growth and attrition.
- As Peakon expands into new products and markets, information changes rapidly and this information must be delivered in clear and concise mediums while absorption of knowledge is measured and reported on.
- Sales Management does not have the ability to be involved in all aspects of development and product messaging so Sales Enablement is required to build a strong connection between the goals of management and the facilitation of ongoing adaptation of Sales Reps.
- Facilitate the onboarding and ongoing training of new Sales Reps and Support by developing and maintaining our Sales playbook while also guiding reps on how to use our Sales tool kit.
- Work alongside the Sales and Customer Success leadership teams to develop messaging around Marketing and Product updates and releases in order to provide direction to reps as to how those updates should be communicated.
- Own and develop our Sales Presentation template, joining calls and meetings where necessary in order to fully understand our sales process and customer profile.
- From a technical standpoint, own and optimize our Sales Enablement and Marketing Automation platform (Showpad), as well as support coaching on data from our CRM (SFDC) to support close plans and account reviews.
- Work closely with our Product Marketing teams to ensure that we remain an agile Salesforce, continuously positioning/de-positioning Peakon’s product in the EMEA market.
- Work closely with Talent Team to profile ideal candidates to join our Sales Org.
- Vet and create content to ensure you and subject matter experts deliver that content in simple and concise terms following best practices to Sales Enablement.
- Continue to evolve Peakon Sales Enablement programs to become world class.
- Maintain connections with Sales Management to ensure Sales Enablement aligns with organizational goals and objectives.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years in Sales Enablement or related role
- Experience in the SaaS space working in fast growth global businesses
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Understanding of Sales process & methodology
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and demanding environment
- Willingness to learn
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience managing a Sales Enablement and Marketing Automation platform
- Strong technical aptitude
- Business analysis and problem solving skills
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Equity Program for all Employees
- Flexible work and travel policy
- Company wide trips
- Catered lunches once a week