Sales Development Team Leader
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
You believe that organisations should be run differently than they are today. You want to be a part of a team that collaborates and works very hard to realise a vision of a new way of working. You want to relay that vision to every other organisation out there.
You are not afraid of hard work and building processes for the long-term and understand balancing individual needs alongside the businesses. You’ll love training and helping people be better than they were day in day out. Your level of ambition and determination will be off the scale, and you’ll relish the opportunity to be a crucial part of a team that will take Peakon and your career into hyperspace.
- Manage and grow a team of SDRs
- Define and develop the regional strategy alongside the Sales Director
- Generate a team quota of meetings, opportunities, pipeline and SDR sourced revenue monthly
- Own the delivery of the Sales Handbook - ensuring that it ties our development and training programmes together to lead for continued growth of the team.
- Own the development plans of our existing and future talent
- Work with our Talent team to ensure a continued pipeline of high calibre sales individuals into the APAC region.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into blockers around why people do not hit results as well as taking each member of the team to the next level
- Build processes out alongside the Director of Business Development to make the SDR function as efficient as possible at all times
- Define and document all scalable processes
- Tweak and define best practice on all sales tools
- Have a key eye for marketing processes and understand how working closely with marketing will aid the business
- Take feedback from customers and the team and funnel it into the product development process.
- Experience with tech/startup sales, ideally in SaaS
- Experience building and growing teams is a benefit
- Highly emotionally intelligent - ability to understand your own and others emotions to help support them
- Experience defining and delivering the sales strategy
- Results, not activity focused
- Experience of building intelligent, forward thinking, priority driven sales processes
- Ability to communicate with C-level or equivalent professionals.
- Experience of conducting 121’s and giving feedback
- Comfortable conversing about management techniques and basic statistics (correlation, regression, distributions, etc.).
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process and guide others.
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organisational skills.
- Ability to take feedback in order to continuously improve
- You have a thirst to be better every single day
- Unlimited annual leave
- Off-site trips to Europe
- Flexible working