Global Director of Sales Operations & Sales Enablement
We’re a team driven by the belief that we can radically change the world of work. We believe – and hear from our customers every day – that when an organisation understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterised by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organisations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
Reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer, as a Director of Sales Enablement you will be responsible for a cross-functional team consisting of Sales Training, Technical Sales (Sales Engineering), RFP writing and Sales Operations. In this role you will focus on increasing the effectiveness of the Sales Organisation so you will ideally be well versed in SaaS and selling to C-Level and Sales process & methodology.
You will work closely with the Sales Management, Marketing and Product team on developing training and content to assist in educating our customers on the Peakon platform and showcasing the value it can bring to their business.
- Develop and maintain sales training and on-boarding programs together with the Sales Trainer and Sales Enablement Manager
- Organise sales kick off and QBRs events and content
- Obtain feedback gathered from the field and communicate to the product team where relevant
- Design and implement on-boarding and training programs, and produce sales collateral such as sales playbooks, training decks and demos.
- Establish and monitor sales performance
- Leverage innovative enablement programs that meet the various needs of each field group
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure that the sales organisation is productive and successful
- Work with Sales Operations to understand performance metrics and actions
- Hire great talent, manage and coach the team
- You are a strategic sales enablement leader with demonstrable experience in creating effective sales training and onboarding programs
- Demonstrable experience in building enablement programs to assist the sales team to execute on their goals
- Experience in sales manager and sales coaching (ideal if you have been in a revenue generating position before)
- Project management and program management experience - you know to ensure progress is made and programs are executed
- Strong influencing skills and ability to lead a cross-functional team
- Experience in a client facing role
- Natural leadership and mentoring skills
- Desire to improve the world of work
- 8+ years sales enablement experience or a combination of sales, sales training and enablement
- 3-5 years experience in high-velocity, high-growth, high-energy start-up environments, preferably in the SaaS space.
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy