Enterprise Sales Co-ordinator
WHO WE ARE
We’re a team driven by the belief that we can radically change the world of work. We believe – and hear from our customers every day – that when an organisation understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterised by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organisations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
As the Peakon Sales team grows, we are looking for an Enterprise Sales Co-ordinator to take on the responsibility of working collaboratively with all areas of the business during the Pre-Sales process.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, mission, values, and services
- Knowledge of procurement process, requirements and evaluation tactics
- Manage the tender/proposal response process including proposal intake, project management, response development, editing, and proposal formatting
- Assist in maintaining RFP content database
- Follow the established process and help enforce with Account Executives /Account Directors to ensure accurate, quality proposal submissions on time
- Help establish and improve processes as we scale
- Identify any questions that have complex requirements or are not standard and assess necessary resources required to respond, coordinate with SMEs to develop a customised response
- Assist in responding to supplemental documentation where needed
- Assist with other copywriting/editing as needed
- Assist with the development of visuals, infographics and other supplemental materials to ensure RFP response is visually stimulating while still compliant and focused on responding to the organisation’s requirements
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge, including product updates, changes and releases
- Properly categorise, catalog and share any custom content created that is potentially useful for future responses
- Customise responses and writing style to be tailored to the diverse, global prospects Peakon works with
- Understand and apply knowledge based on competitors, corporate values, product strengths and weaknesses to ensure a relatable and tailored response showing how Peakon is the optimal solution
- Maintain tracking spreadsheet of proposals and procurement documents to provide visibility on the status
- Desire to improve the world of work
- 2+ years of proposal development experience
- Good attention to detail
- Aptitude for learning the depth of the product from a functional and technical point of view and effectively translate into a tailored value proposition for unique global orgs, differentiators, and strengths
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple competing demands to ensure all deadlines are met
- Work independently on proposals and related tasks but also plan, delegate and communicate effectively when additional resources are required
- MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficient InDesign skills
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips