Director of Talent Acquisition
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
Finding the best people to join Peakon is one of the most critical elements of our success. Are you passionate and have experience in sourcing and recruiting diverse talent for unique roles? Do you have a drive to find and hire top talent and to inspire a global team or recruiters to be a brand ambassadors for Peakon? This role might be for you!
Through leading the full lifecycle of recruiting, managing a diverse team and working with business leaders in an industry-leading organisation, you will have a direct impact on the talent we bring in by providing exceptional hiring manager and candidate experiences. We are growing at a fast pace and need a dynamic leader to join our team with a true passion for driving recruitment excellence.
- Manage/build/develop a team of global recruiters focused on all aspects of organisational growth
- Be the company ambassador for candidate experience
- Support the marketing team maximise the employer brand
- Analyse and review recruiting channels to minimize inefficiencies in the recruiting process
- Partner with the Finance and HR team to ensure alignment on the budget and forecasting
- Partner closely with business leaders to understand their business strategy and talent needs
- Leverage deep recruiting knowledge to develop plans to attract top talent with required skill sets to support our growth objectives
- Partner with senior leaders for full-cycle recruiting efforts for critical senior roles, including identifying capability and knowledge requirements, sourcing a diverse portfolio of candidates, establishing valid candidate assessment processes and facilitating the offer process in multiple countries
- Achieve exceptional levels of internal business partner and candidate satisfaction
- Participate in related programs and process improvement projects as a talent consultant to build and deliver best-in-class Talent Acquisition services
- Build high trust relationships with internal and external clients and partners
- Provide direction and consultation to the management team on strategic and emerging recruiting trends
- Maintain integrity and upkeep of functional recruiting systems and processes while supporting new tools and efficiency opportunities
- Track and analyze talent acquisition metrics to monitor and improve performance with board level reporting expectations
- Ensure compliance with audit, regulatory and legal requirements in multiple countries
- Minimum of 8+ years of recruiting experience for a search firm, agency or in-house talent acquisition team with demonstrated expertise in talent acquisition
- Ability to develop results-driven recruiting strategies for sourcing, evaluation and selection of talent
- Demonstrated success in managing people and projects to deliver results under tight deadlines
- The ability to coach and mentor your team
- Thought leader in sourcing, recruitment methodologies and tools
- Proven expertise in customer relationship management
- Strong consultative skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess sound business ethics and show consistency between principles, values and behaviours
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy