Who We Are
We believe that we can radically change the world of work. We hear from our customers every day that when an organization understands itself better it can create more fulfilling jobs, and grow in ways never before imagined.
Enterprises big and small trust our products to provide visibility and clarity in areas once characterized by hearsay and uncertainty. With the insights delivered by Peakon, these organizations become more agile, responsive, and able to make the changes and investments that their employees care about most.
We’re in the business of creating great places to work, so it should be no surprise that this is our highest priority at Peakon. With ambitions as big as ours, we see individual growth and development as the key strategy for growing our business.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
Who you are
A Learning and Development professional who believes that the Sales Trainer is a vital role to onboarding, development and ultimate success for the global Peakon Sales team. Focused on the ongoing development of Sales Reps as well as Sales Support, the Sales Trainer is responsible for managing the curriculum for new hires and working directly with Sales Directors, Product Team and Customer Success to help facilitate ongoing training and development.
In this role you will focus on increasing the effectiveness of the Sales Organization while decreasing the amount of time required to fully onboard and ramp Sales Reps, Solution Engineers and support. Additionally, the Sales Trainer will work directly with Sales Management and the CRO to monitor ongoing development and ensure effective training is delivered on an ongoing basis.
Ideally you should be well versed in SaaS and selling to C-Level and Sales process & methodology.
- As the Peakon Sales Team continues to grow globally we must continue to invest in and develop our people. As the face of Peakon in the Market, Sales reps should be knowledgeable, trustworthy and confident.
- We must create a system where our teams can continue to grow with both external and internal hires, being able to join and contribute in as little time as possible accounting for growth and attrition.
- As Peakon expands into new products and markets, information changes rapidly, this information must be delivered in clear and concise mediums while absorption of knowledge is measured and reported on.
- Sales Management does not have the ability to be involved in all aspects of development so Sales Training is required to build a strong connection between the goals of management and the facilitation and ongoing adaptation of training.
- Facilitate the onboarding of new Sales Reps and Support by guiding new hires through a training curriculum and measuring development throughout the process.
- Build strong relationships with new and existing hires and ensure they feel a sense of belonging.
- Vet and create training content and ensure you and subject matter experts deliver content in simple and concise terms following best practices to learning and development.
- Continue to evolve Peakon training programs to become world class.
- Maintain connections with Sales Management to ensure training aligns with organizational goals and objectives.
- Equity Program
- 401k w/ match
- Generous Parental Benefits
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working and travel policy
- Company wide trips