At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
At Peakon, product is the foundation of everything we do. Our mission is to deliver the insights that help everyone in an organisation reach their full potential. In order to do that, our employee engagement software is translated into more than 50 languages, with more to come.
As our first Localization Manager, you will be leading the localization and internationalization efforts for our product. You will manage our localization projects from beginning to end with the help of third party providers and will also work closely together with the product team and other internal stakeholders.
The Localization Manager will play a key part in establishing processes and workflows to build a solid foundation. You will create a glossary and ensure that product content translations are of high quality.
You have a deep understanding of translation and localization and are passionate about language and linguistics. Ideally, you have worked as Localization Manager or Translator/Interpreter before, or have a background in project management with a focus on localization.
You are a very structured person and are happy to manage projects from start to finish, owning the processes and keeping the quality of the outcome in mind. You proactively identify localization opportunities and are comfortable leading these efforts.
- Extensive project management experience with the ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects at a time
- Prior work experience in localization and translation, ideally with an academic background in linguistics or similar topics
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken, and knowledge of foreign languages such as Danish and German is a plus
- Knowledge and understanding of translation processes and project management as well as localization tools
- Structured approach to work and attention to detail
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Comfort and the ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease.
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised lunch everyday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy