Community Manager - Swedish speaking (Part-time)
We started Peakon because of two main reasons:
A) We truly believe that engaged people are the root cause of long-term success.
Through building companies for more than a decade we have seen both good and bad examples of this in practice. In the same period we’ve experienced how intelligent use of data has transformed how we understand our customers. And on the contrary, observed how far the approach to understanding our employees was lacking, hence the initial idea of Peakon.
B) We wanted to create a company we actually wanted to work for.
An ambitious and aspirational place to develop yourself, your career and the people around you. This ambition naturally included working with people that you want to work with. Starting with four friends, we set the bar high, then we kept it there ever since!
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
WHO ARE YOU:
You’ll take Peakon’s transformative approach to people management and spread our story far and wide in the Swedish community, so everyone in the industry thinks about us when they think about engaging and retaining their employees.
This is a unique opportunity to work with a brand that is genuinely changing the way people work, and that has a wealth of proprietary data and original content that can be leveraged in the media and via community events in Sweden. You’ll be building on top of a great foundation; we've been building an incredible HR community in the UK and will be looking to become the go-to curator of community events and content in Sweden.
- Help define and execute our Content and Community strategy. This role will be approximately 30% strategy and 70% execution.
- Create press releases and events, and execute their roll-out
- Build up a direct network of influential HR leaders and Talent pros.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant media and creating new opportunities for brand awareness.
- Create engaging copy and content for PR, branding, and social media initiatives.
- Act as a community manager and coordinate with teams such as social media, marketing, and sales to ensure we are communicating appropriately across all channels.
- Function as key point of contact for media and influencer enquiries.
- Organise events (such as journalist briefings) to generate coverage and drive brand awareness.
- Maintain a calendar of relevant awards and own Peakon’s entry to them.
- Native-quality Swedish (written and speaking), with strong English and other Nordic languages a bonus!
- Keen interest in technology and trends such as machine learning and analytics.
- Experience writing engaging content
- Experience organising events
- Strategic thinking, communications, problem-solving, technical, and analytical skills.
- This part-time position (20h/week) is based in Copenhagen and travel is required (up to 20%).
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised lunch everyday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy