PPC/ Digital Marketing Manager
At some companies, you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
A bright and analytical Digital Marketing Manager with significant experience in paid acquisition (inc. Facebook Ads, AdWords and retargeting platforms), to help us drive growth and focus on new strategy development, looking to expand into other digital acquisition channels.
You will be data-driven and highly focused on ROI, always optimising running activity. You’ll also be ready to seek new opportunities online, helping to acquire data and driving acquisition and conversion.
Though this is not a content-based role, you will be required to have a good command of the English language and to write clearly.
You will need to be results-driven and self-motivated, with good communication skills across a variety of mediums to ensure that you collaborate effectively with our agencies, team members and other departments in the company.
- Management and oversight of effective online marketing campaigns, across a range of digital channels, delivering an optimised ROI
- Analysing trends and making data-driven decisions
- Making creative suggestions for Ad templates (copy, images and videos)
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with our agencies and freelancers
- Producing detailed analysis and reports of campaigns
- Presenting data and reports to a range of audiences.
- Significant experience (3-5 years) in paid acquisition digital marketing
- Experience in B2B marketing is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Result-driven and solutions-driven approach
- The ability to think creatively
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to think strategically and develop innovative marketing strategies
- Creative writing skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to present information effectively to a range of audiences
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Interested in entrepreneurship and comfortable with risk. Any small, early-stage startup faces big challenges and candidates should be prepared to problem-solve on the fly. Early-stage startup experience is a plus.
- Experience with salesforce.com is a plus
- Comfort and the ability to thrive in an environment of ambiguity, and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease.
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member, and a professional.
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Flexible travel policy