We're looking for an all rounder, with direct experience across content marketing, public and analyst relations, brand development, creative, digital marketing, social media, customer marketing and thought leadership; whatever that means...
We also want you to lead and inspire a team of 8 across London, Copenhagen and Germany, ensuring we create and deliver so much direct and organic traffic that our sales team won’t know what hit them.
Reporting to our CMO, you’ll have a wide, yet direct, impact on the growth of the business, which we expect to more than double in size through 2018.
- Define the Marketing Communications vision and strategy for Peakon
- Manage and lead an experienced marketing communications team to deliver breakthrough PR, engaging content and exciting events.
- Work with our CMO to define the strategic objectives and build strong working relationships to deliver as a team.
- Drive an industry-leading content marketing program that drives awareness of Peakon, the related business challenges, and how Peakon can help
- Work with internal and external experts to create and execute a customer marketing strategy that builds on the tremendous success of Peakon’s customers and wider network.
- Operate a digital and social media marketing plan that expands the reach and recognition of Peakon and educates the market on Employee Engagement.
- Serve as Company spokesperson as needed for certain media, analyst and public speaking engagements.
- Oversee global event strategy including conferences, industry events, community growth (we take this very seriously) and internal meetups.
- Manage all corporate communications including executive communications, messaging development and PR.
- Manage, build, and lead a strong team by coaching and developing existing members and closing talent gaps where needed through acquisition of new team members.
- You’ve done this before and excelled at it
- You’ll have the vision to set and deliver an impactful Brand and Content strategy
- You’ll be a creatively minded person who can help define our voice and the stories that drive it
- You’ll be passionate about why our business exists and understand the value we can add to our customers
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy