Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Fixed-term)
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
Peakon is looking for a Talent Sourcer to support the Talent team’s mission of building a world class talent pool and ensuring all candidates have an outstanding interview experience.
You will be responsible for active sourcing on LinkedIn and other social channels, and engaging passive talent mainly for the engineering and product teams to build on the top of our candidate funnel. You will provide a fantastic candidate experience by liaising with candidates throughout their interview process, providing quick and detailed feedback.
We are looking for someone highly organised that is comfortable managing many positions and candidates in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fixed-term employment until December 2019.
- Sourcing candidates via LinkedIn, networking and social channels building a world class talent pool
- Develop sourcing and outreach strategies for passive talent
- Provide metrics, reports and insights into the (local) talent market for the Talent team and hiring managers
- Own and support events and employer branding activities throughout our Europe locations
- Coordinate and schedule interviews across engineering and product
- Ensure all candidates have an outstanding interview experience, on-site and online
- Review inbound applications on our ATS
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers
- Provide other administrative or ad hoc support across the Talent team related to the recruitment process and attracting talent to Peakon
- 1-2 years experience in a startup or fast paced company
- Confident using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Passionate about “candidate experience”
- Perfect communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage many tasks at once
- Experience using applicant tracking systems
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Flexible travel policy