Sales Development Director
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
You believe that organisations should be run differently than they are today. You want to be a part of a team that collaborates and works very hard to realise a vision of a new way of working. You want to relay that vision to every other organisation out there.
As Director of Sales Development, you will have a passion for both worlds: you are an outgoing and professional communicator while at the same time you are passionate about building and developing individuals.
You will match your detailed understanding of sales methodologies, how our product works with the intricacies of our market to enable us to build a high-quality sales pipeline.
You will be responsible for hiring, developing and delivering a world-class sales development department. The Sales Development leader will take the lead on:
- Recruiting, training and optimize a team of global SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results with sales and marketing
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance• Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work
- Oversee usage of team systems including Salesforce CRM, Salesloft, LeadIQ, etc.
You will be a senior leader in the revenue management team which brings together sales, marketing and customer success to build efficient processes to enhance revenue performance.
You will own the sales development side of the sales process, including:
- The leadership of a team of SDRS, starting in the current 5 offices
- Driving a pipeline quality through optimised inbound and outbound lead generation
- Supporting sales directors to ensure pipeline coverage and high win rate rates
- Hiring and developing a world-class sales academy
- Solve problems using our technology and services
- Working closely with the marketing team to support events and campaigns
- 5+ years of B2B sales management experience
- SaaS Outbound sales development experience
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience selling into the enterprise market strongly preferred
- Experience using SalesForce.com
- Excellent written and spoken English
- A passion for developing people and inspiring people to believe in
- Process orientated
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy