Sales Director - German Speaking
We started Peakon because of two main reasons:
A) We truly believe that engaged people are the root cause of long-term success.
Through building companies for more than a decade we have seen both good and bad examples of this in practice. In the same period we’ve experienced how intelligent use of data has transformed how we understand our customers. And on the contrary, observed how far the approach to understanding our employees was lacking, hence the initial idea of Peakon.
B) We wanted to create a company we actually wanted to work for.
An ambitious and aspirational place to develop yourself, your career and the people around you. This ambition naturally included working with people that you want to work with. Starting with four friends, we set the bar high, then we kept it there ever since!
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
You believe that organisations should be run differently than they are today. You want to be a part of a team that collaborates and works very hard to realise a vision of a new way of working. You want to relay that vision to every other organisation out there.
You are not afraid of asking for the deal while at the same time understanding the importance of delivering real long-term client value. You’ll love solving customers problems as much as closing deals. Your level of ambition and determination will be off the scale, and you’ll relish the opportunity to be a crucial part of a team that will take Peakon and your career into hyperspace.
- Manage and grow a team of quota bearing repos alongside the development of an SDR and mid-market group focused on the region.
- Define and develop the regional strategy alongside the CRO.
- Close a quota of deals per month, but as a secondary target behind the development of others and delivery of the team target.
- Own the delivery of the Sales Handbook - ensuring that it ties our development and training programmes together to lead for continued growth of the team.
- Work with our Talent team to ensure a continued pipeline of high calibre sales individuals into the DACH region.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disseminating the learnings amongst the department.
- Take feedback from customers and the team and funnel it into the product development process.
- Extensive experience with tech/startup sales, ideally in SaaS for mid-market companies.
- You'll speak German fluently, with strong business English at a minimum.
- Extensive experience building and growing incredibly high-performing sales teams.
- Experience defining and delivering the sales strategy for the German region.
- Proven track record of building a client base and consistently exceeding revenue targets and company goals.
- Ability to communicate with C-level or equivalent professionals.
- Ability to identify customer problems and propose comprehensive solutions for their needs.
- Comfortable conversing about management techniques and basic statistics (correlation, regression, distributions, etc.).
- Strong use of insights and data-driven decision making to inform the sales process and guide others.
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
- Extremely proactive and upbeat with strong organisational skills.
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy