Sales Development Representative - Swedish speaking
We started Peakon because of two main reasons:
A) We truly believe that engaged people are the root cause of long-term success.
Through building companies for more than a decade we have seen both good and bad examples of this in practice. In the same period we’ve experienced how intelligent use of data has transformed how we understand our customers. And on the contrary, observed how far the approach to understanding our employees was lacking, hence the initial idea of Peakon.
B) We wanted to create a company we actually wanted to work for.
An ambitious and aspirational place to develop yourself, your career and the people around you. This ambition naturally included working with people that you want to work with. Starting with four friends, we set the bar high, then we kept it there ever since!
Trust and transparency guide everything we do here. You’ll find an open salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends...
Half orator, half organiser – you combine inspiring idea pitching skills with the organisational obsession of someone who alphabetises their vinyl collection. You’ll perform a vital role within our sales team developing inbound and outbound leads – via demo requests, emails, and phone calls – into qualified opportunities for our account executives.
This is an ideal role for an articulate, determined, and customer-focused individual who is passionate about starting a career in sales and business development at a fast-growing startup.
- Drive Peakon’s revenue growth through outreach via phone, email, and demo requests -you'll be mapping Nordic companies and always make sure you find the right person to speak to.
- Set up appointments for the sales team, and meet a weekly goal of outbound meetings set.
- Cultivate and qualify new inbound leads that turn into quality meetings.
- Understand and succinctly communicate the Peakon value proposition.
- A perfect command of English, with fluent Swedish to a level you'll be comfortable pitching Peakon to execs!
- Familiarity with (or willingness to learn) CRM tools such as Salesforce.
- Sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Comfortable conversing about management techniques, web technologies, and basic statistics (correlation, regression, distributions, etc.).
- Proactive mindset and upbeat personality, with strong organisational skills.
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised lunch everyday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy