We are looking for a world class consultative enterprise sales professional to help organisations lead a more engaged and empowered workforce. You will understand the power of insights, data and analytics and the role it plays in understanding what drives a company's employees engagement. You will be a part of the team that is brining this concept to the US; owning the end to end sales cycle and a key part of the enterprise “go to market” strategy. You will be given SDR and marketing support meaning you can spend more time in closing and less on lead generating.
- Manage the end to end sales process and consistently exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Consultative and empathic approach to developing relationships with potential clients
- Have an ability (and desire) to understand customers problems and sell solutions that solve those problems.
- Contribute to enhancing best practice and techniques in relation to industry trends.
- Be ruthlessly efficient at drilling into deal blockers and disqualifying leads that are a bad fit.
- Take feedback from customers and funnel it into the product development process.
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales pipeline via Salesforce CRM.
- Minimum 5 Years experience as a top sales performer at a Startup/SaaS company selling to C-suite and executive level decision makers.
- Must have experience managing complex sales processes, RFIs, RFPs and managing multiple stakeholders at enterprise organisations.
- Ability to identify customer problems and propose comprehensive solutions for their needs.
- Strong use of insights and data to drive decision making in the sales process.
- Ability to solve problems, adapt, and grow quickly as we build the sales organisation.
- Extremely proactive, highly motivated with great organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills essential.
- Experience selling to Senior HR executives is desirable but not essential.
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy