Office Manager - Part-time (m/w/d)
At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organisation becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organisations see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
You know the importance of a company’s culture, and you believe you can help to create great places to work. As a member of our employee experience team, we'll be relying on you to create a great environment for everyone, taking passion in delivering the details that make every day life run smoothly for the team, be the oil in the Peakon engine.
From key-cards to furniture building, exercise classes to birthday cakes, you'll be an organising machine who we can rely on to be there for everyone.
Your attention to detail will also be off the chart when it comes to keeping the office clean, tidy and organised.
This is a part time role - 3 days/ week
- Keeping the office sparkling - we host a lot of clients and want someone who loves making the space look beautiful. Cables, dirty plates and boxes will be your enemy
- Catering - you'll be in charge of the lunch caterers, ordering as well as supermarket shopping
- Team events - you'll be in charge of helping arrange these, ensuring they run smoothly.
- Security Management - Handle keys and office access, keep us secure
- Travel and accommodation - we often have team members from our DK office come and stay, and you'll be helping them have a smooth travel over and help them get acclimated to the office.
- Meeting and greeting - you’ll be welcoming clients and helping interviewees relax before they meet the teams.
- General work and repairs - if it breaks, you'll be the type of person that won't rest until its fixed
- Organising and maintaining inventory of office supplies and materials
- Organising the acceptance and shipping of corporate parcels
- Ad-hoc tasks when the need arise
- Proven relevant work experience in a related role
- Motivated to help others, you’ll have that true service mentality
- You'll speak German and English fluently
- You’ll be outgoing and eager to build strong and meaningful relationships with the team.
- You'll have exceptional attention to detail
- You'll understand that the experience of the team here is really important and thrive when ensuring everything runs smoothly.
- Startup experience is a plus, or at least be comfortable with the change and ambiguity in this environment.
- Unlimited holiday
- Subsidised lunch once a week
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy