At some companies you can feel the momentum building. People are engaged, they're approaching their work with energy, enthusiasm and resilience. Being part of the organization becomes part of your own identity.
At others, it feels impossible to get everyone pulling in the same direction. People lose sight of the company's purpose, they start looking out only for themselves – or elsewhere for new opportunities.
We started Peakon to help companies around the world build better workplaces. Where employees know they're listened to, managers learn from their own decisions and develop as leaders, and entire organization see a step-change in what they can achieve.
Trust and transparency guide everything we do. At Peakon you’ll find a transparent salary model, unlimited vacation, minimal hierarchy, and maximum freedom to develop and execute your own ideas. Our style of collaboration is based on honesty and friendship, and we always love making new friends…
Peakon is looking for an exceptional Recruiter to support the growth and expansion of our US office. You will be coordinating and managing the recruitment needs for all positions in the office, heavily focused on Sales and Customer Success but with the potential for Generalist roles as well. We want all candidates to have an awesome interview experience with Peakon which you will be responsible for, from first interaction with the brand to a smooth pre-boarding experience. You will need to be highly organized and comfortable managing multiple open roles in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Manage the end to end recruitment for all US positions
- Work with the wider Talent team to align our employer brand
- Business partner with Hiring Managers to ensure growth needs are uncovered and met
- Provide weekly reports to the Head of Talent
- Support and advise on the recruitment market
- Attend events and represent Peakon to the greater NYC hiring community
- Manage agencies when required
- 2-4 years in-house or agency Sales recruitment experience managing the full recruitment life cycle
- Top communication and organization skills, excelling at reporting accurately on progress of all roles in weekly 1:1 check ins
- Strategic mindset, excelling at being able to work independently and autonomously
- SaaS/tech start-up experience is strongly preferred
- Team player but happy to work autonomously
- Unlimited holiday
- Lunch every Friday
- Flexible working
- Company wide trips
- Choice of hardware
- Flexible travel policy